Who is Veturilo fleet tracking and fleet management for?
Veturilo is a fleet tracking and fleet management solution for passenger and light duty vehicles.
You can monitor your vehicles for performance and efficiency. Veturilo is so much more than a GPS tracker.
Fleet tracking & management for contractors
For a renovations contractor, plumber, painter, carpenter, builder, electrician, landscaper, tiler or maintenance professional. Track your fleet and know where each vehicle is and when. Keep tabs on its status and make sure everything is in perfect working order.
Fleet tracking & management for facility trucks
No more unexpected problems with your facility trucks. Get instant alerts and act in time. Minimize or eliminate vehicle downtime and lost man-hours. Make the most of new business, with little or no problems at all.
Fleet tracking & management for delivery fleets
In delivering food or goods out of a catalog, or if you’re just dispatching orders coming from your own e-shop for last mile delivery. Enable full transparency, always knowing where your delivery trucks are, what incidents may have happened and whether deliveries timely, keeping customers satisfied.
Fleet tracking & management for limos and taxi services
Your limos or taxis are monitored directly from your smartphone or desk. Track your fleet and deliver quality service to your customers. That’s, whether you’re running a VIP transportation service, a business visitor transportation service, or any other such type of specialty service.
What you can do with Veturilo fleet tracking and fleet management?
center_focus_strongEnjoy centralized fleet management for your entire fleet
feedbackInstantly find out if your vehicle has been towed.
card_travelMonitor your trips and miles with mileage tracking.
touch_appGet battery voltage, fuel levels and coolant with a simple tap on your device.
not_listed_locationTrack your fleet vehicle’s latest location and share it with a partner, customer or tow truck.
shareSave a screenshot of your dashboard to share with anyone.
report_problemGet notifications whenever there is a change in your vehicle’s status. Mechanical or otherwise.
track_changesSet up alerts and get notified when a problem occurs.
notification_importantReceive a device removal alert if someone removes it from your vehicle.
previewGet a snapshot of your fleet’s safety score, through the fleet safety scorecard.
drive_etaView which of your fleet drivers drive aggressively; manage and train them efficiently.
assessmentHelp prevent roadside accidents, with driving behavioral data.
historyExport a mileage report to send to your accountant for mileage deduction, as per IRS requirement.
savingsPrevent fuel fraud and fuel theft.
credit_card_offManage and minimize idling and fuel consumption.
analyticsMinimize break-down related vehicle downtime and lost man-hours.
circle_notificationsMinimize damage from malfunctions, with DTC alerts, reducing repair costs.
car_repairExtend vehicle lifespan and increase resale value.
- Keep drivers motivated with driver scorecard challengesRisky driving behaviors are not that uncommon in fleets. What can a fleet manager do to improve driver safety and keep drivers motivated?
- Fleet safety scorecard & vehicle status in seconds, with VeturiloThe fleet safety scorecard and vehicle status tiles on our brand new dashboard are here! And, there’s more on the way, as well!
- Aggressive driving and how to deal with it in your fleetAggressive driving is one of those problems fleet managers usually keep avoiding to deal with; that is, until it all gets out of control.
- How to set up your GPS fleet tracking system: A quick guideFleet tracking & fleet management are popular in cutting expenses & increasing productivity. You need a fleet tracking system, as well!
- How to select the best fleet management software for youFinding the best fleet management software is crucial for managers who need an immediate, smart solution sorting out daily responsibilities.
- Driving behaviors that reflect your fleet safety cultureA glance at a fleet’s driving behavior is enough to grasp the fleet safety culture of a company; or lack thereof. How about a safety policy?